24.6.07

BodyFat Loss Program

MIZUNO WAVE RUN 2007

I was never a long distance runner. For distance, i mean anything more than 800 metres ! In primary school to secondary school, i am almost an atheletic, winning in sprinting competition. ( 100 - 200 metres sprint ).
My weight in 2003 is 60kg, within 3mths, i literally force it to increase to 100kg at Dec 2003 ! But due to my height, 100kg does not seem fat on me. I took to weight training & cut down on my 6 big meals to 4 big meals & since then maintained at 90kg.

I had attempt to further cut down on BodyFat Percentage by adding cardio in my workout routine. BMI is a stupid indicator. So is weighing scale. That's the reason why new gadgets include those BodyFat calculation, some include water % too.


In a bid to motivate me to keep cardio into my routine & cardio to me is BORINGzz, i joined a 5km Fun Run ! Yeah...The Mizuno Wave Run. But 5km to me is not fun at all.

I jogged at treadmill, sometimes at Bedok Reservoir, i still can only barely complete 3km.

Bless me good luck.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home