6.7.07

Frog Porridge

EMINENT FROG PORRIDGE




Yesterday went to Geylang for lunch after going for a supposed to be training for my new job 'Full Time Interviewer' post for Talyor Nelson Sofres, a marketing research & information group.

Main reason why i did not take up this post is that, i suffered a tremendous setback when Planet Fitness did not offer me a post. Planet Fitness General Manager assures after i completed my gym course, i will be straight away employed by him. So how ? I rejected California Fitness liao, so meanwhile i have decided to concentrate hard of studying my course & not do any other thing !

Anyway back to the makan part, the stall auntie tries to sell my 2 + 1 frogs porridge package. She said, buy 2 free 1, very worth it, small vietnamese girls can finish 1 person ~

I am not greedy. 1 frog maybe too little. But 2 + 1 is simply too many. Then she tried to sell me 2 frogs only, no free ! I was thinking, 妈的, who on earth will order 2 frogs but dun wan the free 1 frog ???

She did not accelerate my decision making by asking the stall assistant to hold up a LIVE FROG, skinning it & stripping the skin. Auntie said dun worry, all frogs are live & fresh ! The sight is far too disgusting with the blood all spill over the walls !

I ordered 1 frog only @ $8. When i was sitted, i saw this menu. Orh....2 + 1 is $16, there will be people ordering 2 frogs only, bcos it will cost slightly cheaper @ $13.
All the while the auntie is trying to use a marketing & selling strategy to target cheapskate & greedy people in getting the 2 + 1 free package. Anyway, the 1 is not free mah, it costs you additional $3. She's smart in emphasising the FREE 1 thingy.
Conclusion, most of the things in this world is not free. The smile on your face now should not be taken for granted too...

5 Comments:

At 6:49 pm, Blogger jerryshe said...

what to do, she also got Phd in business marketing one hor... dun pray pray.

frankly speaking, makan don't seem to be cheap there anyway.

 
At 8:32 pm, Blogger MaxOnline said...

ya loh...i still prefer my beach road duck rice store. I ordered duck rice plus egg plus a plate of veg, which comes with a Ten Herbal Soup only cost $4 !

 
At 11:21 pm, Blogger jerryshe said...

that's cheap with a soup

 
At 9:04 am, Blogger lAzy pAnda said...

frog porridge *sob sob*

 
At 3:42 pm, Blogger MaxOnline said...

Haha...lazy panda loves frog porridge !

 

Post a Comment

<< Home