22.7.07

Missed Mizuno Wave Run

Regret of The Century !


Today its drizzling. Last night should stay at home. But a call to check with Deyi what time will he wake up for the 10km run, let me know that he is meeting our ex-Ping Yi school mates at Settlers Cafe !

I had noticed Settlers Cafe few times when i am rounding at Katong area for pubs.


I didnt join Deyi at Settlers Cafe in the end, i made a de-tour to Pub DragonFly along St.George Street. I promised myself to leave at 12am, but....u know, fren meet fren & in the end i left at 3am plus ~~


I apologise my absence to SHE ! But i was glad to know that made some frens & even decided to join the next run with Johnny Leow.


Deyi is my saviour...he told me at 11am plus...i can still collect goodie bag, pls allow me to show u guys what i had 'kapok' at the counter !


The above singlet is given to Fun Run 5km runners, but i kapok another singlet i guess should be the 10km runner singlet from Deyi.
It look different from what SHE got from the Mizuno Run....any idea how come ?

2 Comments:

At 1:17 pm, Blogger jerryshe said...

the goodies is for participants that took part in the 10km competitive race. those 5km will get those like mine. MIine not nice... i prefer your type.

 
At 2:58 pm, Blogger MaxOnline said...

We joined the same race mah. But i took white singlet w/o logo.

Orange is 10km run, i kapok from Deyi cos he left Bedok Res liao. I at home. He tempt me go down collect my goodie bag & also help him take 6 sets from this female organiser. I saw the shoe bag, which i like & the logo singlet, so i kapok.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home