3.7.07

Reject Job Offering

CALIFORNIA FITNESS

Okie...eventually i will not be featured among them. I did not sign on the dotted line. I stared at that piece of contract for about 5 minutes & pushed it back to cute HR girl.
Earlier on there's a guy who read the terms & conditions & he left shortly, telling me to inform cute HR girl that he's leaving & will get back to her.
Apart from California after 3mths no pay structure, i am also a bit worried about their bond of 1 yr.
Though the cute HR girl explained to me its not a bond. But anything that i need to payback a sum of $ if i leave their service before a stipulated time, i call it a BOND !
To make things worst, i will not be able to jump boat within 12mths if i quit. Cute HR will not tell me how they are going to trace our movements, she said its their trade secret. Anyway, i had heard from fren's fren who jump boat after 3mths training course with California. But cute HR said, if found out, California will take legal actions against us....argh....
Oh ya...in that room, there's also another hokkien pia guy. He's from RSS Sea Wolf ( Navy ) ! He said i look familiar...perhaps all regulars look similiar ~ He signed on the dotted line happily....
Other than the above mentioned reasons why i did not sign the Letter Of Appointment, i am going for Interview with Planet Fitness tomorrow !
I will give my best shot to secure this job. Hopefully there's no bond. California is now filled with students & low income group, not much chances they will be able to afford Personal Trainers. Even my current workout gym Fitness Plus advices me not to join California, instead if given a chance, take Planet Fitness / Fitness First.
FYI on an average Personal Trainer in California $2-3k
Planet Fitness / Fitness First potential earnings $4-6k
But that largely depends on how many or how long people want to train with you. I think i need some plastic surgey, where's Dr Woffles Wu ?

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home