23.8.07

Cruch Time !

Wharf Ops Supervisor Test

Wizard Animation


PSA Institute, a place for all employees to take further courses to upgrade themselves to attain higher post. Of course, new employees had to come here too.

To update you people on my current job status, i had passed my Wharf Ops Supervisor test & my 1st work alone shift is today 1030pm-7am ! Oh....PSA, unlike AssAF, there's no time for you to sleep.Before the test i had to go through a 10days crash course mentored OJT with a super senior nice colleague.

The small yellow cabin at the bottom of the Quay Crane is my working place for the next 3mths. Its super cold inside which i obviously favoured, but notice there's no toilet nearby ! Guess where do we pee or shit ? Other than that, its your own cabin with no one to disturb you.

I was blessed with good luck to have such an experience & friendly mentor, other than work, we can chat about practically anything ! Day Shift we talk about stocks, Afternoon Shift we talk about News / Way of Living / Religion, Night Shift we talk about Ghost Stories !!!


Apart from him buying me lunch, kopi 'O', sometimes when the work seems to be the same for the rest of the day with nothing much to learn, he let me off an hour or 2 cos he said i stay far away ! Fwah ~ He can't imagine i was working in Tuas for the past 7yrs !

==============================================

Passed My 5th Final Theory Test In My Life !

Though its not my 1st time passing this stupid test but i still went around asking for Final Theory Books while in the forces. I asked around....if not remembered wrongly, from Elgin & Ang who both had either just passed their exam / got his license. Both agreed to pass it to me, even till i ORD they still had not pass to me ~


Kind soul NAH whom i didnt approach cos he had passed his license long long time ago, (for the same reason why i did not approach those who had been driving for a long time ) pass it to me !!!

I took a pic of it cos of his cute drawings & some nonsense wordings written below. These nonsense wordings so very resemble what i will scribbling all over the Ops Room previously.

Those who had a chance to meet NAH, send my appreciation to him hor ~

5 Comments:

At 4:41 pm, Blogger jerryshe said...

congratulation for passsing your test. It must be quite a breeze for you isn't it?

So u shit into the sea? Or u just whack into a plastic bag and throw it away? Peeing shoudln't have much problem since it is quite convenient for guys to do so.

Never did i notice that small little yellow box in my life even i used to drive past them during my brani days. Is that a rest room? wharf IC do what one huh????

 
At 8:04 am, Blogger MaxOnline said...

Wharf IC inside tat small air-conditioned cold like IOC, looking at a PC comparing & deciding which container to unload / load onto those super huge container ship.

Peeing just open the cabin door, some went across a road which u will normally find yourself in a Yard ( A Place to Store Containers ).

But i just pee behind my own crane. Crane Operator high high up in the sky also do not shit. Wharf IC also normally do not shit. Heard some ppl tried using newspaper lay on floor & shit, later throw into sea.

All these are desperate measures cos we are rushing against time. PSA is still top in the world though competitors like HK,Dubai & Shanghai will catch up sooner or later.

 
At 10:30 pm, Blogger jerryshe said...

looks like it is not easy job.

 
At 5:59 pm, Blogger lAzy pAnda said...

it's a no-shit job?! :P

 
At 12:19 pm, Blogger MaxOnline said...

Ya...luckily till now i didnt have the urge to shit during my shift.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home