18.11.07

New Post

Taxi Driver

Ever since at my tender age of 18, i had always wanted to learn driving but it is only till 10yrs later that i really learn or drive.


The reason why i took so long to get myself behind wheels is cos i hate been enclosed inside a vehicle with sooooo many blind spots. Perhaps is also bcos i got my class 2B too early i felt i had got my mobility problem solved.


I still remember i took a bus to BBDC with a poly friend ( who since lost all his license ) who told me i could register myself even though i am 17yrs old !!!! Of course, that day i didnt manage to register myself but ever since i got into a series of problems after getting my motorcycle license....


*Caught speeding against a female scrambler rider, demerit 8points.


*No license riding class 2B, class 2A & class 2 bike. Crashed till total loss after 2mths getting my class 2B.


*Charged against illegal racing, hired a lawyer to defend myself. Case took 7mths to get myself discharge from the case.


*Apprehended for illegal modifications.


*Bike stolen while clubbing at then Venom.


*Failure to display 'P' Plate.


*Record 4 times been caught drink driving brought back to TP HQ. Umpteen times being let off on the spot.



Seriously getting me to learn driving is bad enough, and now i have to drive around terminal for 8hrs is hell like a taxi driver ! I suppose bikers will sub-consciously know how to drive, cos on the 1st day i drove a manual car even without learning.


The pix above is a 3 litre auto-gear Musso which is the vehicle assigned for my learning purposes. Though i know eventually as a pier officer, i will be driving around in another vehicle which is manual, but heck ! who cares, i feel its still the same.


For the next 2mths, i will be a taxi driver. Bless me good luck driving around with those super fast trailers mounted with tons of containers zooming dangerously in the terminal.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home